Peanut Satay Stir Fry
- 1 small carrot, chopped
- 1/2 zucchini, chopped into discs
- 1/4 red capsicum, sliced
- A handful of frozen peas
- 2 cups chopped and washed kale
- 3 medium-sized mushrooms, sliced
- A handful of chopped broccoli florets
- 1-2 tbsp tamari/soy sauce
- 1 tsp olive oil or sesame oil
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 2-3 tbsp coconut milk (start off with two and add another tbsp if too thick)
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce/tamari
- A squeeze of lime juice
- Cooked rice, to serve (brown, white, basmati, whatever you like!)
- Heat the oil in a pan/wok
- Pour in all vegetables and cook, stirring regularly, for about 3-5 minutes or until the vegetables are relatively soft, but still have a bit of crunch to them.
- Add in the soy sauce, and stir around for about a minute.
- Pour in a bowl and serve with rice and satay sauce.
- Top with sesame seeds and enjoy!
More from Romy: @romysveganlife
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!