“During the holidays, it’s easy to indulge in some of our favourite desserts. This cheesecake recipe is the perfect guilt-free way to enjoy the holidays with family & friends. This recipe requires no baking, making it a quick and easy recipe during the busy holiday months. This recipe is also gluten-free, soy-free & high in protein.”
Peppermint Bark Cheesecake Bites
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates 1 1/2 cups cacao
- 1/4 cup almond milk **if needed
For Chocolate Drizzle:
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 3-4 tablespoons maple syrup
For Cheesecake Filling:
- 3 cups soaked raw cashews
- 3/4 – 1 cup plain almond milk yoghurt
- 1-2 tablespoons peppermint extract 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
Garnish: Candy Canes
- For the crust, add cashews, cacao powder & pitted dates to a food processor. Lightly pulse, adding almond milk if needed.
- Once everything begins to bind together. Remove from food processor and spread evenly in an 8 x 8 baking pan. Place in the freezer as you prep your cheesecake filling.
- In a large food processor, add your soaked cashews and begin to pulse.
- Add almond milk yoghurt and melted coconut oil to the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add maple syrup & peppermint extract and pulse everything until well combined.
- Spread your cheesecake filling evenly on top of your crust & place in the freezer for 4-6 hours.
- Before serving, mix together melted coconut oil, cacao powder & maple syrup. Drizzle on top of your cheesecake.
- Optional: garnish with crushed candy canes.
More from Faith: @unapologeticallypure
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!