Raw Chocolate Creamy Dip Sauce
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2C Raw Almond milk (see below)
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 3 tbsp Raw cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract ( optional )
- a pinch of salt
- Dice the avocado roughly.
- Put all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Cut your favourite fruit for a dip into the size you like.
- Serve immediately and dip your favourite cut fruits with the sauce.
- You can use water instead of milk or another daily free mylk (for example, soy milk, oats milk or your choice ).
- It is also OK to use another sweetener (for example, agave syrup or coconuts nectar is also nice).
- Any fresh fruits (banana, strawberry, cherry and so on ) and also dried fruits are nice.
- If any of the sauce is leftover, store it in the refrigerator. It is desirable to eat within 1 to 2 days
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!