Looking for a little snack to fill you up with healthy fats that are both tasty and bursting with energy? Then check out these Vegan Salted Caramel Protein Balls! A hearty snack to eat on the go!
Salted Caramel Protein Balls
- 1/2 Cup of Dates (soaked in hot water for 5 mins)
- 2 Scoops of our Veego salted caramel protein powder
- 1 TBSP of natural vanilla essence
- 1 Cup of Almonds
- 1/2 TBSP of ground Almonds
- 3 TBSP of Maca Powder
- 1 TBSP of Chia Seeds
- 2 TBSP of Coconut Flour
- Mix all ingredients into a blender and mix until combined (I left mine a little bit chunky for texture!) If you only have a small blender do the almonds first and then add in the rest of the ingredients
This is a ‘Veego’ recipe contributed by community member Jess IG @jchealth_
If you enjoyed the recipe then be sure to click here to shop the entire Veego protein range today!
A little about Veego
Quality, wholesome, and delicious plant-based proteins. All of our Veego products are 100% Plant-Based, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Family Friendly and made right here in Australia! Our goodies are made from carefully handpicked ingredients with you in mind, and we’ve taken all the worry away as we know you care about what you fuel your body with just as much as we do. All of our products go through a rigorous taste test to ensure your taste buds get a real workout when enjoying any of our treats!
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!