“I’ve been wanting to try a two-tone smoothie bowl for a while, but I found myself out of frozen bananas and mango! (The two best bases for smoothie bowls) so I decided to improvise and this EXCELLENT concoction is what I came up with!”
Strawberry Coconut and Cherry Two-Tone Smoothie Bowl
A split smoothie bowl, one side being cherry, and the other side being strawberry coconut.
Strawberry coconut :
- 3 packs of kale, strawberry, banana, and blueberry frozen fruit mix
- 4 frozen coconut cream cubes
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 3 cups frozen cherries
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
Toppings (really whatever your heart desires, here’s what I did)
- Fresh cherries (rainier and red), fresh strawberries, fresh banana, fresh blueberries, fresh raspberries, fresh mango & toasted coconut chips (so good you guys!)
- Let the frozen ingredients thaw for about 1-2 minutes for a high powdered blender and 5 minutes for a normal one
- Blend everything for the cherry smoothie bowl together and then pour into one side of your bowl and set in freezer until your done with the other
- Blend together everything for the strawberry coconut and put in the other side of your smoothie bowl
- Top with whatever you’d like and enjoy!!
Any of these items are pretty much replaceable and I recommend really letting your items thaw a bit if you don’t have a super high powered blender or food processor.
Name: Jordyn Lessing
More from Jordyn: Instagram
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!