- 1 cup diced bell pepper
- 2 cups fingerling potatoes cut into fours
- 1/4 of a block of firm tofu
- 2 tbsps sliced spring onion
- 1 tsp cumin
- 3 tsp turmeric
- Salt and pepper
*optional add salsa
- First grab your tofu, pat dry with paper towels and set aside.
- Sauté the potatoes in olive oil or on a non-stick pan until they start to brown, then add the bell pepper and cook until they both reach your desired consistency.
- Crumble your tofu onto the potatoes and peppers, add the turmeric and cumin.
- Stir everything until well combined, then salt and pepper to taste.
- Plate and top with the spring onions.
- Now you are all set to enjoy a delicious meal!
More from Susanna: @foodisa_blessing
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!