Vegan Berry Tart.
Who wouldn’t be keen to try this mouth-wateringly good vegan dessert?! Thanks to the good folk at Mckenzie’s Foods we have this delicious and easy to recreate vegan berry tart for you to try at home!
Vegan Berry Tart
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup McKenzie’s Coconut Flour
- 1 tbs McKenzie’s Arrowroot
- 1/2 tsp McKenzie’s Ground Cinnamon – 1/4 cup coconut oil – 1 tsp maple syrup – 3/4 cup coconut yoghurt – 1/4 cup fresh raspberries, smashed for serving Mixed fruits
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (160 degrees Celsius fan-forced).
- Place oats, flour, arrowroot and cinnamon in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until oats are a fine crumb. Add coconut oil and maple. Pulse until well combined.
- Divide mixture between 4 x 8cm small flan tins with removable base. Press mixture firmly into the base and up the sides. Place on an oven tray and bake for 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
- For serving, swirl smashed raspberries through yoghurt and dollop into tart cases. Finish with fresh berries.
Recipe Creator of the Vegan Berry Tart.
The recipe lovingly provided by Mckenzie’s
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!