Inspired by Gelatissimo’s NEW Vegan Peanut Butter Brownie Gelato, Masterchef fan favourite Reece Hignell has created a delicious brownie recipe perfect to indulge in at home.
This decadent brownie is the perfect at home recipe to be served warm with a scoop of their DELUXE Vegan Peanut Butter Brownie Gelato… Or even make up a delicious brownie sandwich.
- 100g Vegan Chocolate
- 120g Vegan Butter (or regular butter if not vegan)
- 3/4 cup Golden Caster Sugar
- 1/2 cup Apple Puree
- 1/3 cup Plant Milk eg: Almond Milk or Oat Milk (Regular milk if not vegan)
- 1 cup Self raising flour
- 200g Smooth peanut butter
- Vegan chocolate chips
- Gelatissimo Vegan Peanut Butter Brownie Gelato
- Preheat the oven to 170C. Prepare a brownie tin with spray oil and baking paper
- Melt Chocolate, butter and sugar in the microwave until smooth and no lumps remain. Add apple puree and the plant milk then stir to combine.
- Sift the flour into the mixing bowl then fold through the batter until no flour remains. Transfer to the prepared brownie tin.
- Place the smooth peanut butter into the microwave then heat for 30 seconds to soften. Dollop the peanut butter around the top of the brownie then using a knife, swirl through the peanut butter to cream the ripple effect.
- Sprinkle the vegan chocolate chips and salt over the brownie batter then place into the oven to bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and slice into pieces.
- Serve warm with a scoop of our Vegan Peanut Butter Brownie Gelato.
This fantastic recipe was lovingly shared by Gelatissimo from their website. You can find the original post here.
Otherwise, if you are on the hunt for more epic dessert recipes, be sure to take a look at our dessert section here for even more mouth-watering ideas 🙂