Sometimes you want something quick, tasty, and vegan. That’s why we created this easy recipe that will make you snack more often.
This snack can be stored in the fridge for some days, if you can resist 😉
Vegan Snack Bars
4 ingredients only, no bake needed
- 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup of oat flour (oats in blender to make flour)
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup or agave
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
- Mix together in a bowl the peanut butter, oat flour and maple syrup, or agave. If the mix is too dry add a splash of dairy-free milk.
- Add the mix into a pan or glass container and put it into the fridge for 5 minutes.
- Microwave the dark chocolate chips until it is melted and pour it at the top of the mix.
- Finally rest it in the fridge for 30 minutes, then enjoy!
Name: Dirty Vegans
Country: United States of America (USA)
What did you think of the Vegan Snack Bars by Dirty Vegans?
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today! Click Here