Vegan Yoghurt Bark
King International is an Australian-based soy company with over 30 years of experience down under. The following recipe is in collaboration with King International. To see all of their wonderful products, visit them on Instagram Here.
● 500g Kingland Greek Style Yoghurt in Natural
● 1 tbsp maple syrup or liquid sweetener of choice
● 1 punnet strawberries, chopped
● Granola of choice
1. In a bowl, mix Kingland Natural Greek Style Yoghurt with 1 tbsp of maple syrup. If you prefer it sweeter, add more, tasting as you go.
2. Line a freezer-safe baking dish or tray with baking paper, making sure to line all sides of the dish, too.
3. Pour the yoghurt into the dish and sprinkle chopped strawberries and granola on top.
4. Cover the dish and freeze for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
5. Once frozen, use the baking paper to pull the yoghurt out of the dish. Remove the yoghurt from the paper and break it into pieces.
6. Serve immediately, or place the yoghurt bark into a container and store it in the freezer.
To see more amazing vegan recipes just like the Vegan Yoghurt Bark, visit our recipes page here.