They are dairy-free, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free. Super easy to make too!
Almond Butter Chocolate Cookies
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 *egg substitute (Try Orgran Egg Replacer)
- 1 tsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 1 pinch sea salt
*Egg substitutes: Orgran No Egg Egg Replacer & “The Neat Egg”– sold at Coles
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond butter, egg substitute and coconut oil.
- Add all remaining ingredients (except the chocolate) and mix until combined.
- Chill the dough for 30 minutes.
- Roll dough into large balls (about 2 tablespoons) and place on the baking sheet.
- Slightly flatten each dough ball with the palm of your hand.
- Add a few chocolate chunks on top of each.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes or until the edges set.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and sprinkle with sea salt.
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!