Great snack or a sneaky little brekky treat!
- 125 grams almond meal
- 125 grams of buckwheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of bi carb
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon (You can use all spice as well)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup dates
- 1 banana mashed
- 1/4 cup olive oil or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 chia eggs (3 tablespoons of chia seeds 7.5 tablespoons of water.
- Mix and let it rest until it appears jelly-like about 5 minutes)
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl and put aside.
- In another bowl mix all the wet ingredients and then add them to the dry ingredients and combine well.
- Line a muffin tin with muffin casings then use an ice cream scooper and fill the casings.
- Bake for 180 for 20 minutes.
Thank you Rosanna for this sweet snack idea | Rosanna IG @recipeandfitness