Basil and Spinach Pesto
This will recipe will make enough for one bowl of dip or a pasta sauce.
- 1/4-1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
- Zest & juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Combine ingredients in your food processor scraping down sides until well combined.
- Mix through cooked pasta for a quick & easy dinner or serve with crackers.
- Store in the fridge in a jar for 2 weeks or in the freezer for 1 month.
More from Jessie: @jessie.livinglife
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!