Chocolate Peanut Butter Parfait.
This is a fabulous make-ahead breakfast recipe using our super delicious Choc Peanut Butter Plant Protein. As an added bonus this recipe serves two people and it’s vegan so you can share it with a loved one or eat it two days in a row. Filled with healthy fats from the chia seeds, you’ll power through your morning!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Breakfast Chia Parfait
- 50g chia seeds
- 80g oats
- 30g Choc Peanut Butter Veego Plant Protein
- 400g almond milk
- 7g cocoa powder
- 80g mashed banana Toppings: peanut butter, banana, coconut yoghurt, berries and Veego Peanut Butter Protein Bar
- Mix all ingredients in a jar and leave overnight.
- Serve in two jars by layering the overnight oats with peanut butter, banana and dairy-free yoghurt.
- Top with a chopped a Veego Peanut Butter Protein Bar, blackberries and more peanut butter and yoghurt. Enjoy!
Recipe contributed by ‘Veego’. Veego is a plant-based protein company with a range of powders and bars to keep you fueled.
Click here to shop the Veego protein range!
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!