This recipe is ideal for a post-workout drink, or afternoon pick-me-up. It’s rich and luscious and loaded with nutritional benefits.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
- 1 & 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- 1 handful of dates
- 1 tablespoon creamy vegan peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- Ice cubes
- Cacao nibs and flax seeds for toppings
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process until you get the right consistency. If you need it thicker just add more ice.
- Serve immediately in your coconut bowl or coconut cup.
- Add your fav toppings – cacao nibs and flax seeds.
Notes: If you’re looking for a slightly sweeter shake, feel free to add a tablespoon of maple syrup.
Recipe contributed by the team at ‘Coconutsy‘.
Click here to shop their Coconut Bowls range!
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!