Easy 6 Ingredient Spaghetti Bolognese
Easy, quick budget-friendly dinner
6 Ingredient Spaghetti Bolognese
- 1 packet of spaghetti of choice
- 1 diced onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 and 1/4 cup of dried TVP (textured vegetable protein)
- 1 and 1/4 cup of vegetable stock
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- Optional: Handful of basil
- Soak equal parts of TVP in the vegetable stock and set aside. It will double in size and look exactly like mince!
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions until al dente
- Sauté onion and garlic in a pan until translucent, then add in the soaked TVP
- Cook for a few minutes and then add the can of tomatoes, basil and salt and pepper if required!
- Combine drained pasta with the mince sauce and serve with a sprinkle of nutritional yeast or vegan cheese.
More from Leah: @plantsomepeas
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!