I don’t like to over complicate things and that tea slates into my cooking. Before I was vegan, I struggled to make good pancakes… they just never came outright. But with this recipe… You literally can’t fail!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup of water
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted vegan butter (I use Nuttlex)
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Mix everything together in a bowl and you’re ready to go!
- I add a little bit of oil into a pan, just to coat it and have the gas on medium heat. I only add a tablespoon of batter for each pancake. If you find that the batter is too watery, add a little bit more flour. They should hold their shape when you add the spoonful to the pan.
- I find that cooking them on a lower heat, works better, they just take a little longer to cook through but it saves you burning them! Once you see the little bubbles appear… they are ready to be flipped over.
- The best thing about pancakes is that you can be so creative about what to add to them!
- You can add in some chocolate chips as you cook them, even prices of fruit… blueberries or bananas!
- Every time, I try something different. Don’t be scared to try different combinations!
Name: Bron Mileham
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!