- MEET® Tenders
- 3 200g Packets of udon noodles
- 100g Firm seasoned tofu (sliced into cubes)
- 3 Garlic cloves minced or finely diced
- 3 Bok Choy bunches (chop ends off stalk off)
- 1 Broccoli head
- 50g Snow peas
- 1 Tsp sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp spring onions (finely chopped)
- 1 Tbsp oil for cooking, salt & pepper to taste
- 4 Tablespoons light soy
- 2 Tablespoons dark soy
- 1½ Cups vegan chicken stock or veg
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar ( optional )
- 1 tsp chilli oil & sesame oil ( optional )
Soy & Sesame Glaze
In a heated non-stick pan, add oil and cook MEET® Tenders, & tofu on either side for 3 mins or until browned and crispy. Once browned, add 2 Tbsp of sauce and coat. Set aside.
Cook udon noodles in boiling water for 3 mins. Drain and set aside.
In heated wok or pan with 1 Tbsp of oil sauté garlic and add broccoli, snow peas and bok choy. Cook for 2 mins then add noodles and sauce and leave to cook until sauce is reduced and everything is well coated, then add tofu and strips and mix through.
Serve hot and add spring onions & sesame seeds.
MEET is an Australian made and owned plant-based meat company. Their delicious range includes burgers, tenders, strips and meetballs. Stocked online, in Coles and some independent stores throughout Australia.
Have you tried their products? Let us know what you have cooked in the comments below.
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!