Mushroom & Feta Tarts
- Sheets vegan Puff Pastry (I used Bosh brand)
- 430g Button Mushrooms
- 1 C (120g) Chickpea Flour
- 2 C (500ml) Water
- 1/4 (20g) of an Onion
- 1/2 (5g) tsp minced Garlic
- 1/2 (1g) tsp Oregano
- 1/2 (1g) tsp Rosemary
- 1 tsp (2g) Black Salt
- Black Pepper to taste
- 100g vegan Feta (I used Bio Cheese brand)
- Cut 4 circles from the pastry sheets & push into greased pie dishes, sprinkle with mushrooms & feta.
- Mix chickpea flour and water together until combined, then stir in all other ingredients, and pour over the mushrooms.
- Bake at 180° for 20 minutes or until the pastry is golden and tarts are cooked through.
Country: New Zealand
More from Tammy: @mrsnordstrom.food
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!