- Oats 50g
- Plant-based milk 1 cup
- Banana 1
- Coconut sugar 2 tablespoon
- Flour of choice 1 cup (gf option)
- Baking powder 1 teaspoon
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Apple cider vinegar 1 tablespoon
- Desired topping
- In a medium bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, and stir to combine.
- In a medium bowl, add almond milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla, and stir to combine
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Pour about ½ cup of batter onto a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
- Serve warm and add desired toppings.
Name: Kirrily Handfield
More from Kirrily: @thatssokombucha
Have a recipe like the Oat Pancakes you’d like to share? Submit one today!