Raw Salted Caramel Pretzel Protein Bars are filled with crunchy pretzel bits, salted caramel goodness, chocolate and a little bit of ‘Veego’ plant protein powder, what’s not to love!
Raw Salted Caramel Pretzel Protein Bars
- 80g (1 cup) rolled oats
- 60g (2 cups) pretzels + extra for decorating
- 1 scoop Veego Salted Caramel Protein Powder
- 80g almond butter (PB would also be amazing!)
- 150g medjool dates (about 7 large dates)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp plant milk
- 50g dark chocolate
- Flakey sea salt for sprinkling
- In a food processor, blitz rolled oats, vegan protein powder and pretzels until there are still small chunks of pretzels remaining.
- Add in dates, nut butter & maple syrup. Then add in milk and process until it becomes a sticky-ish dough.
- Press into a small baking paper lined tray (for easy removal). Melt dark chocolate and pour over the top. Leave in the fridge for 10 mins to get tacky.
- Press pretzels into chocolate and add a sprinkle of flakey sea salt if you like!
This recipe was contributed by Plant-based protein company, Veego.
Veego’s community member Bronte created this recipe IG @food_unwrapped.
Click here to shop the Veego protein range!
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!