An easy meal idea in under 30 mins, yes please!
- 2 Big Fry Burgers , defrosted
- 30ml of oil for cooking
- 1 tomato diced
- 2 jalapeños diced
- 1 red onion, sliced thinly
- 2 slices vegan cheese
- 1 pinch of coriander
- 1/3 cup shredded lettuce
- 4 tablespoons of salsa
- 1/3 cup of guacamole
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 small bag of tortilla chips
- 2 fresh buns
- Heat 30ml of oil on high in a non-stick pan.
- Add the defrosted Big Fry Burgers and reduce to medium heat.
- Fry for 9 minutes, turning occasionally
Assemble the burgers: Add the burger patty to the bun, top with the guacamole and the other toppings as desired, finishing off with the tortilla chips.
Add the top of the bun and enjoy!
This recipe was kindly provided by Fry’s.
Fry’s are saving hundred’s of thousands of animals per year through their plant based range. The Fry’s range consists of plant-based BBQ meats, nuggets, schnitzels, seafood, pastries and pies (just to name a few!). Whilst big here in Australia, they also export their vegan products to over 30 different countries around the globe. Get behind these game-changers today!
Have a unique recipe like this that you’d like to share? Submit one today!