Thai Curried Pumpkin and Coconut Soup.
Thai Curried Pumpkin and Coconut Soup
- 1 red onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 3cm fresh ginger, minced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1kg jap pumpkin, cubed
- 200g white potato, peeled and cubed
- 1.5L vegetable stock
- 3 tbsp vegan Thai red curry paste
- 1 270mL can coconut cream
- In a large pot combine onion, garlic, ginger and carrot, and cook over medium heat until softened
- Add lentils, potato, pumpkin and cover with vegetable stock
- Bring this to the boil and simmer for 1 hour or until all vegetable are soft
- Add in coconut cream and Thai red curry paste
- Pulse with a stick blender until all combined
- Serve with optional toppings such as coriander leaves, hemp seeds, roasted peanuts, chilli flakes or sliced spring onion
More from Zoe: @veryhungryvegan
What did you think of the Thai Curried Pumpkin and Coconut Soup recipe? We have a whole host of amazing vegan recipes in our Recipes Section Here. Be sure to check them out and share with us any of your own creations!
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!