Vegan Yoghurt Parfait.
King International is an Australian-based soy company with over 30 years of experience down under. The following recipe is in collaboration with King International. To see all of their wonderful products, visit them on Instagram Here.
● Kingland Greek Style Yoghurt in Natural
● 2x 125g punnets raspberries
● A squeeze of lemon juice
● 1 tsp powdered sugar
● ¼ cup granola of choice
1. In a blender, mix one punnet of raspberries, a squeeze of lemon juice and 1 tsp of powdered sugar.
2. Fill the bottom of two glasses with granola. Layer with yoghurt, a layer of the raspberry mixture, and another layer of yoghurt. Add fresh raspberries on top.
3. Optional: add some extra powdered sugar to a sieve and sprinkle over the parfaits
More about King International
We’re passionate about making quality, sustainable plant-based products that can be enjoyed by anyone, regardless of dietary requirements or lifestyle choices. Our products are made from non-GMO, Australian whole soybeans and are free of hydrogenated oils, gluten, lactose and eggs. In fact, our facilities are free from most major allergens (except soy, of course), so even those with more sensitive allergies can enjoy healthy, delicious food.
At King International, we love supporting locals every step of the way – from our farmers, to our manufacturing staff, and our customers. We keep our supply chain as Australian as possible so that YOU know that you’re supporting everyday Aussies with every King International product.
To see more amazing vegan recipes just like the Vegan Yoghurt Parfait, visit our recipes page here.