A creamy spaghetti recipe that is so easy to make, still so delicious with loads of flavours!
Spaghetti with tomato & garlic
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 box of tomatoes (20 pieces)
- 1 big handful of arugula
- 0.5 dl vegan cream
- 0.5 dl pasta water
- 1 dl vegan shredded cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Spaghetti for 2 people
1. Add chopped onion and garlic to a pan.
2. Fry it off in a good amount of olive oil.
3. Add the tomatoes and mash them, also add the arugula and stir.
4. Keep adding the rest of the ingredients and spices + cooked spaghetti.
5. Blend everything together and serve in two bowls. I added some extra salt on the top.
Name: Sarah Jansén
More from Sarah: https://www.instagram.com/vegansheart/
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!
We have a whole community of vegans, flexitarians, and everything in between providing amazing vegan recipes and ideas via our platform here at Let’s Go Vegan HQ. We are always on the lookout for new and exciting recipes to add so if you think you have a recipe worth sharing then we want to hear from you.
We hope you enjoy this Spaghetti with Tomato & Garlic recipe!